Friday, December 16, 2011

CRAIG SENDS A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS MESSAGE TO FANS



Dwarf stand-in Craig Garner tweeted fans a lovely Christmas message today via his Facebook.



MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! :-D


Hi Guys,


Hope you are all well, Sorry for the lack of activity on the news feed.


I have just finished filming on Snow White and the Huntsman which has taken up the past six months.


Just wanted to take the time to thank you all for your lovely e-mails/post etc.


Christmas has crept up on me yet again but I’m super excited as I get to spend it with the people I love the most this year!

So I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and hope that 2012 will be as FAB as 2011!!!


BIG LOVES AND HUGS



CRAIG
XXXMWAHXXX



Merry Christmas to you Craig!

Follow Craig on his Facebook here and on Twitter here.


 
 
Source

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...