Sunday, February 2, 2014

CHRIS HEMSWORTH MAKES W MAG'S LIST OF 'BEST PERFORMANCES OF 2013' FOR 'THOR 2' & 'RUSH'






by Juergen Teller



Chris Hemsworth will appear in the February issue of W magazine as one of W's Best Performances of 2013 -- 'The Actors Who Killed It This Year'.

From Oprah Winfrey in Lee Daniels: The Butler to Shailene Woodley in The Spectacular Now, the actors run the gamut.

W writes: 

"I auditioned for Thor and didn't get called back.  I was intimidated by the director Kenneth Branagh---to me, he is Shakespeare.  My brother, Liam, was luckier. He was one of the final five guys up for the part, but none of them were quite right. My manager said, 'If you liked Liam, maybe you'll like his older brother.' This time, I was pissed off. I didn't care about Shakespeare anymore; swagger got me the part."

See the what other actors made their list here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...