Saturday, August 27, 2011

FAN TWEETS ENCOUNTER WITH 'SWATH' EXTRA


SWATH fan @xJazzix posted her encounter with a SWATH extra today on Twitter.  You can feel the excitement through her words. Read her encounter in the order as tweeted below:


"@xJazzix 



I have had the coolest day ever! Can't believe I met that extra and he only lives a few streets away from me!


Okay here it goes the swath extra essay... I work in st Neots in a shop, a customer came in (tall well built guy with goatee rugged etc)...


He started talking to another customer about a movie (the weekender?) I think? That was coming out this wkend that he was an extra in, then
   
He mentioned that he was going back up to pinewood studios (about an hr away from where I am) to start work as an extra on another film...


So hearing this I interrupted his convo lol and said "is that snow White and the huntsman" and he said "yeah it is I'm going back up there..


This week" I told him I knew about the film and asked who he was playing in it. He said he was playing "a dark knight" and has a fight scene


With sam claflin coming up. I asked what it was like there and he said it was great (he seemed to think sam was the guy who played


Green goblins son in spiderman but I told him it wasnt and he laughed. I asked him "so have you met kristen Stewart" and he said yeah she's


Couple of times he saw her and she was on the phone and that she seemed like a really cool person and he was excited to work on the film


Then he said something about a couple of actors I don't know and I can't remember their names, he said something about ray winstone (ston?)


As well and I spoke to him about there being two snow whites out at the same time and he said that swath would be way better cause it's


Really dark and looks amazing, he said everyone is lovely on set and then he had to go and I had other customers! That's it guys! And I


Found out he only lives like two streets away from me cause the woman I work with said he lives down the road from her and is always


Doing films and stuff! Hope ya liked the info sorry for the essay lol wish I could have chatted to him more but I'm happy I got to!


Still can't believe I met a #swath extra today!! So strange that I was reading about it in empire when he walked in!! "




Well congratulations on your encounter @xJazzix!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...