Friday, August 5, 2011

TWO-TIME VOGUE COVER GIRL IS SNOW WHITE'S MOTHER


(Source: Google Images)

SWATH Producer Palak Patel indicated via Twitter that new cast members would be revealed and low and behold meet the mother of 'Snow White'.

Model now actress, Liberty Ross, is cast to be the mother of 'Snow White' in SWATH.  Kristen Stewart's 'Snow White' will have a two-time Vogue Cover Girl as her mother, according to Vogue Magazine.  Patel tweeted an article by Vogue confirming the casting.  Vogue writes:

"Ross is currently working on two new films, a new version of Snow White with Kristen Stewart and Charlize Theron, and a short film directed by Sam Taylor-Wood.

"Acting has always been something I've wanted to get into," Ross said. "I think the best models are actors, you're taking on a character. In that sense, I have been acting for a long time. It didn't seem like a crazy transition. Acting is a bigger step into modelling in a way. Modelling is easier when you don't look like yourself. When you look like a different person, you feel different. Acting goes deeper into that, you have to move and talk like that character. I love it."

With principal photography gearing up soon, fans can look forward to a stream of casting announcements.  We'll try to keep you informed as thoroughly as possible.  If there are any errors or changes made, we will update them as soon as we can.

Ross has her own blog on Vogue.  You can read it here. Read the rest of Ross's Vogue interview here


JUNE 2000

"I didn't realise I was going to be on the cover when I did the shoot," says Ross. "A couple of months later I was on another shoot in Nepal and I got a fax congratulating me on making the cover. I was unbelievably excited – it was my first one."

JANUARY 2002

Seated, from left: Cecilia Chancellor, Jacquetta Wheeler, Liberty Ross, Elizabeth Jagger, Jade Parfitt (and unseen on inner cover: Lisa Ratliffe, Karen Elson, Alek Wek and Vivien Solari).







Liberty Ross's website: http://libertyross.net/menu.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...