Saturday, September 3, 2011

STEWART'S VIDEO APPEARANCE A RARE FEAT



Stewarts appearance in the Marcus Foster "I Was Broken" video is receiving the buzz it set out to get.  In a review of Foster's album "Nameless Path" by Clean Slate Music, it notes Stewart's appearance:

"It’s not every artist that can get internationally recognised movie stars to appear in their music videos, let alone before they have even released an album. Marcus Foster happens to be one such artist that apparently can. Star of the horrid tween movies Twilight and of the more acceptable Adventureland, Kristen Stewart takes her bow in Marcus’ new video for forthcoming single ‘I Was Broken’. The ability to have this kind of draw is intriguing to say the least, and it’s backed up on listening to Foster’s debut album ‘Nameless Path‘ released 26th September on Infected/Polydor."

Clean Slate should probably stick to what they appear to know (music) and leave the movie reviews to someone else so they can maintain legitimacy in what their blog is truly about. You can read their complete review of Foster's album here.

For those of you who like to know the lyrics, we have posted the complete set of lyrics for "I Was Broken" below courtesy of Lyric's Mode.

You can always watch and sing along with the lyrics as we have posted the video and a lyrics widget permanently on our blog below.  You can also get a ringtone here. Have fun!!

I was tied, but now unbound
My head is off the ground
For a long time I was so weary
Tired of the sound, I've heard before,
The gnawing of the night time at the door,
Haunted by the things I've made
Stuck between the burning light and the dust shade.
I said now I used to think the past was dead and gone,
But I was wrong, so wrong, whatever makes you blind
Must make you strong, make you strong,
In my time I've melted into many forms
From the day that I was born, I know that there's no place to hide
Stuck between the burning shade and the fading light,
I was broken, For a long time, but It's over now.


Yes and you, and you,
Well you walk these lonely streets that people send, People send.
There are some wounds that just can't mend, I do pretend, pretend,
I am free from all the things that take my friends
But I will stand hear till the end, I know that I can take the moon,
In between the burning shade and the fading light
I was broken, for a long time, but It's over now
I was broken, for a long time, but It's over now





Source for Review: @PattinsonStew

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...