Wednesday, February 29, 2012

SWATH FEATURED IN VANIDADES MAGAZINE (MEXICO)




 Vanidades Magazine from Mexico is featuring Charlize Theron on the front cover this month.  Charlize talks a little SWATH.  The magazine also discussed Kristen Stewart's 'Twilight' and the competing 'Snow Whites'.

See translated SWATH portion below.  Read the entire translation of the magazine plus scans here at Cullen's Fan Club Mexico.

What can you share about Snow White and the Huntsman?

Filming it made me feel like a teenager, like I was 12. The movie itself is a very ambitious project, and to me playing Ravenna was a lot of fun.

What was it like filming with the young Kristen Stewart, who plays Snow White?

From the moment we met there was this amazing chemistry between us. We had a great time filming that movie. I really hope people enjoy it. Kristen is only 21… I remember when I was that age. Her performance is fantastic. In fact, she’s quite the fighter.


Translation via TwilightPoison

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...